Ingage Desktop 1.10.1
- Enhancements to analytics for Pages
- Enhancements to the Read Me button to better match across platforms
- Enhancements to prevent missing assets on high-resolution displays
- Enhancements to the Scrollmotion control
- Enhancements to Page Counts while in Present mode
- Addresses an issue where Sort By selection is not retained after returning to the Library
- Addresses an issue where the Presentation thumbnail does not appear correctly on the Teams Admin website
- Addresses an issue with a thumbnail view for default text for empty pages
- Addresses an issue for Deck and Grid pages where the Dark Mode color was not consistent with iOS/iPad.
- Addresses an issue where the Read Me button moves to an incorrect position when switching between layouts on some Page types
- For Freestyle pages, line spacing in Text Components using the Return key may not be displayed correctly.
- For Freestyle pages, addressed consistency issues with the Blur effect with iOS/iPad
- For Freestyle pages, when changing the color or a letter or word in a Text Component, the bullet or number may change to that color if it is formatted as a list.
- Fixes an issue with text for images in a Carousel button are not being saved correctly if the user attempts to edit and save too quickly.
- Fixed a missing Blur effect for some layouts of the Media button
- Fixes an issue where users were unable to exit a full-screen video after the video has completed playing
- Fixes an issue with text being cut-off while playing video
- Fixes an issue with videos playing in a loop instead of stopping when complete
- Fixes an issue for Freestyle pages, where videos may continue to play in a loop
- Fixes an issue where Scrollmotion control overlaps the Choose Video button
- Fixes a text alignment issue for In-Line text buttons