Ingage Desktop 1.6.1
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes lead to corrupted Presentations when switching between editing and previewing.
Ingage Desktop 1.6.0
- Stability & Performance:
- Numerous under-the hood updates to improve the stability and performance in areas of content creation and cloud sync.
- Media Updates:
- Images now load on the page more quickly, plus you can now remove images and videos via the contextual menu.
- File Button:
- Easily add documents like PDF, Word or Excel as a custom button on any page.
- HTML Page:
- Import your own custom HTML file that will render directly on the page of your presentation.
- Table of Contents:
- Quickly navigate to any page in your presentation using the new table of contents view.
- View Freestyle Page (Beta):
- View any Freestyle Page created on our iPad app — now in Beta on the Desktop!
- Custom Page Names:
- Edit any page name and capture analytics for the custom pages names you set.
- Fixed issue where duplicating content during cloud sync would cause the application to hang.
- Fixed several issues that caused presentation size to increase unexpectedly.
- Fixed issue where the edges of wide videos were getting clipped.
- Fixed issue where pasted sections would not generate thumbnails on the iPad app.
- Fixed bug that would log users our of the application after some days in inactivity.
- Fixed issue where clear backgrounds on the Compare Page were affecting Buttons.
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Add Images’ Button would sometimes disappear from the Gallery Page.
- Fixed an issue where search terms were not clearing when switching Teams.
- Fixed an issue where video playback would not resume after returning from other pages.
- Fixed an issue where audio for multiple videos on a page would sometimes play simultaneously.