Ingage Presentations are interactive and live in the cloud. You can create, edit, and view presentations on the Desktop or on the iPad. Presentations can also be viewed on the web with the right permissions enabled on the presentation.
Navigating a Presentation on iOS
- Open a presentation from the Library by tapping on the center of the thumbnail.
- Or, while editing a page, tap the ‘play’ button in the top right corner.
- Swipe to the left to move to the next page of a presentation.
- Tap on a section title on the bottom bar to navigate to the start of the section.
- To leave a presentation, tap the ‘back’ arrow to return to the library, or the Edit button in the bottom left corner to continue editing the page.
Navigating a Presentation on Desktop
- Open a presentation from the Library by clicking on the center of the thumbnail.
- Or, while editing a page, click the ‘play’ button in the top right corner.
- Click on the arrows at the bottom right of the presentation to move between pages.
- Click on a section title on the bottom bar to navigate to the start of the section.
- To leave a presentation, click the ‘back’ arrows at the bottom left of the screen.
Navigating a Presentation on the web
- Scroll through the presentation as you would a normal website.
- Click to interact with buttons.
- Click and drag on the controls to interact with Compares and Scrollmotions (interactive videos).
- Jump sections by clicking on the menu bar at the top of the website.
See related Video: Ingage Overview