Ingage Presentations has three main sections:
- All the tools you need to edit a page are accessible on the right of the top bar. On each page of your presentation, you can access options to change the layout, style the page, add buttons, add images or videos, and to edit and style type. How to Adjust Text Size & Styling , How to Change the Layout of a Page , How to Add a Button
- You can tap on placeholder text to add text, or tap on text on to edit it. Text Styling
- You can add images or video by tapping the ‘mountain’ image that appears when you tap on a blank page, or by tapping on the placeholder image. You can edit and replace images or video by tapping directly on them. How to Adjust Images/Videos
- Viewing Presentations
- You can view a presentation by tapping on the cover of the presentation in the Library, or while editing by hitting ‘Preview’ in the top right of the Storyboard or individual page.
- To navigate a presentation in Presentation Mode, swipe left anywhere on the screen.
- When you are done viewing a presentation, tap the back arrow in the bottom left corner of the presentation to return to where you were.
- Depending on how its permissions have been set, you can edit or share a presentation while viewing it.