Ingage Desktop 1.4.0
- Image Carousel Button (Edit Mode):
- Configure multiple images in a modal with pagination, swiping, captions and a full screen mode.
- Sort and Filter Presentation:
- Users can now sort and filter content in the Presentation Library by Recent, Creator, and Name.
- Users can now duplicate buttons.
- Users can now add multiple images to the Gallery Page at once.
- Users can now edit the background color for Media and Read Me Modals.
- Users can now access a ‘Recent Layouts’ section in the Add Page view.
- Added an Application preferences modal:
- Available via application menu and keyboard shortcuts.
- Updated behaviors for video playback options to better match our iPad app.
- Now automatically optimizing videos on import.
- Users can disable the setting in application preferences.
- Added some adjustments and improvements for hotspot button behaviors.
- The name and email of the user is now displayed in the application menu.
- Presentation Library | UX Updates:
- Optimized cell design around the primary action of presenting content more quickly and easily.
- Now clearly displays presentation title and last edited date.
- Now utilizes a single button to access all available actions.
- In addition, presentations you may edit are clearly marked with an edit button on the top right corner.
- Fixed issue where some websites would not load in the Web Button Modal.
- Fixed issue where Image Carousel content would incorrectly play in a loop.
- Fixed issue where large text would block UI controls.
- Fixed issue with the alignment for Play Button UI.
- Fixed issue with Compare Page slider UI in full-screen mode.
- Fixed issue where Admins were unable to lock pages.
- Fixed issue with blurred backgrounds for media in some layouts.