1. Click the + button on the Library view to display a list of options for creating a new presentation.
2. Upon selecting the + button, a new Presentation page will be displayed.
Click the option to Import PPTX or Images.
3. Option 1: Importing Images
Drag and Drop images from a folder on your computer or click the Open button to navigate to a location on the computer and add files from a list.
4. All imported images will be displayed as individual pages in the presentation. Select the Back button to return to the Presentation Library view.
5. The new presentation consisting of imported images is now displayed in your Storyboard.
6. Option 2: Import a PPTX file
Drag and Drop a PPTX file from folder on your computer or click the Open button to navigate to a location on the computer and ad the file from from a list.
7. The import process will begin. The time required to import the presentation will vary based on the size of the presentation. Each slide in the presentation will be imported as a page in the Ingage Presentation.
8. The new presentation consisting of importing images or each page of the PPTX is now displayed in your Storyboard.
9. The new, imported PPTX presentation is now displayed in your Presentation Library.