Ingage Desktop 1.0.0-RC2
- The Go to Page Button lets you configure a button to jump to another page in the presentation.
- Import Images provides a new way to quickly start a presentation from a set of images.
- Button Styles let you do more with the buttons in your presentations.
- Switch between circle to rectangle buttons with a customizable label.
- Hotspot button styles can be used as a transparent overlay on top of images or text that also behaves as one of the current button types.
- You can now drag to arrange the order of sections in your presentation.
- Content versions are now saved more frequently on Ingage Desktop.
- Unused media is now removed automatically for better management of photos, videos and overall presentation size.
- Several under-the-hood updates and improvements on asset downloads and uploads.
- A progress indicator is now presented on the content thumbnail when new content versions are uploading to the server.
- Fixed a layout issue for rectangle buttons on grid pages.
- Fixed a layout issue with full screen and audio controls UI.
- Fixed issue where line breaks could be added to section names and presentation titles.
- Fixed bug where adding colors to text would cause the application to freeze.
- Fixed issue where content syncing would sometimes get stuck and never complete.
- Fixed bug where lock message would sometimes appear when creating new content during sync.